Monday 29 July 2013

24 July 2013 Atlantic Ocean


I am just doing a quick blog tonight.  Normal day at sea but our choir did a lovely American Trilogy tonight at 5.30 and 7.30 in the Atrium it gave us all goosebumps not just the Americans, there are quite a few of board as they embarked in NY and will disembark in LA.  It is very interesting all the little legs different people are doing and why.  It was a major effort to get myself together tonight for this but hey I was not going to miss this no matter how unwell I felt, I just held onto the stair rail.  I am now going to my bed and hope I do not feel too bad for tomorrow.  Lots of love Sabine XXX  

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, we've been missing your updates, although we did know that you were having sea days and taking it slowly to get ready for NY.

    ReplyDelete