Monday 29 July 2013

29 July 2013 Caribbean Sea


It is Monday morning and we have been on board 10 weeks today, how time flies.  I have just woken up and I am still not back to my stretch and abs class but hopefully in the next few days.  I have just seen the most beautiful sunrise and I thought I would get these blogs done and then send them off after brekky.  We should have been docking in Antigua this morning but a couple of days ago our Captain came over the loud speaker to tell us lots of storms down that way so we were going to Aruba and we will get there tomorrow Tuesday.  Everyone seems pleased as apparently Aruba is just so much lovelier than Antigua, beautiful beaches, lots of lovely shops, all the men are disappointed.  We have booked a trip to the lighthouse and 3 hours at a beach resort I do have to have a swim in the sea and then we will spend the rest of the day in the town and we do not have to be back on board until 7.00 as we then sail to Curacao the next day.  I have only head of Aruba in different movies when people are off to Aruba so I guessed it must be nice.  Anyway I am going to have a shower have some brekky, get some sun onto my bones, I am sure that will aid the healing process.   I did all my washing and ironing yesterday, free day today.  Lots of love Sabine and Sam  XXXX   

1 comment:

  1. I had to look at the map to work out where Aruba is....I'll look forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete